Subject: [Leica] Wetzlar visit
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 17:53:33 -0700

There was an exhibit of some historically significant cameras on display,
in the main building. Many cameras used by war photographers, etc, and I
could not help but feel the gravity of the brave souls who brought their
Leicas to battlefields, risking their own life, to bring back images.

They also had quite a few used Leicas for sale, including many special
editions.

I was not in a market for any new equipment, so I didn't buy anything,,
however.