Subject: [Leica] Harvey Greenberg
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 10:08:30 -0400

Thanks, guys and Susan.  I knew I could count on you to keep my head
straight!

I've already quit the Leica Portrait Group and won't be joining again.
I'll be on the lookout for one that doesn't feature cheesecake.

I can't quit FB because that's the way I keep up with my family, old
classmates, and friends from all over the world.

Besides, I have to post my photos from the farm so everybody can keep up
with Tramp and Carmen!!

Sometimes, the world is OK (when I'm sitting with my chickens and dogs and
cats).  I much prefer them to most people.  LUG is the exception ;-)

Tina