Subject: [Leica] Harvey Greenberg
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 19:28:42 +0200

I?m like Tina. Facebook, for all its fault, is an indispensable tool in my
life, with family and friends spread across four continents.

But I am selective about joining groups. Obviously LUG, a group for our
office art club, a Fuji X group (not too bad for an equipment-oriented
group), and a local group called Americans in Alicante where those of us who
have lived here for a while help newcomers by answering questions and
directing them to various resources.

I have in the past been in the Ricoh GR group but recently quit it out of
frustration over the low standard of the photos posted and the lack of
willingness of most members to accept constructive criticism. And I have in
the past been in the Leica Portrait Group and some B&W photo group whose
name escapes me now. I quit both because they were merely an excuse to post
photos of scantily clad women and calling it art.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu