Subject: [Leica] Leica lens quality as a forerunner to another "lens" race.
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 13:38:42 -0400

I still love my Leicas and have definitely not loved anything I tried to
replace them.  I had to use digital for one year when digital was required
for a project and Leica had not come out with a digital camera yet.  That
one year with Canon is still one I regret every time the photos come up.
They would have been so much better with Leica cameras and lenses.

I am a die-hard Leica user and still believe I can tell the difference.
Luckily, most of my lenses were bought many, many years ago and none of
them were bought new.

Tina