Subject: [Leica] Looking for a fast stage event camera
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 21:09:58 -0700

Ah Hippie Museum, SPringfield, Oregon USA, sadly, Normal Being, the founder
who played with every band is quite ill?that said Nikon D3s Nikon D4 and the
old fashipne, wicked fast 85 1.4 105 1.8 135f2and 180 2.8 ED nikkors were
perfect for 2022 state shows. Did like the Canon EOS 5 DS witht eh 70-200
USM II 2.8 as well   and my M4/2/Pwith Tmakx 3200 and the TTA 90 1.25 and 7A
75 1.25