Subject: [Leica] Looking for a fast stage event camera
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 21:50:27 -0600

Hi Richard,
Hope you and the family are well. Please have a look at the Nikon D800E (the
E indicating no filter over the sensor).

I just recently sold mine as I move to the Nikon Z mount and looking back at
the photos I took with the D800E
it was a great performer for its time and 36mp will still print big if
required.

Howard

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Looking for a fast stage event camera)