Subject: [Leica] comparison of 4 noise reduction programs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:30:03 -0500

Douglas, sometimes you have to go out in the dark.   I support a non-
profit and some events are in a darkened presentation room.   Also,  there
are times you need f8 for dof and the light is low.   Knowing there are
tools that will reduce noise is important: as well,  knowing the tools
available in an Adobe product are competitive is nice to know.