Subject: [Leica] Peppers
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 14:19:30 +0100

Thanks Don, this image was just a quick test to see the result, I agree that
the background is not the best, I have to look for something better. The
reflections are natural, I don't think anything else is needed, the light is
natural, the important thing is the exposure and the development.

In the 80's I worked quite a lot on this kind of photos, I studied Ansel
Adams' books quite a lot, then I moved on to a time of macro slides of
insects, butterflies etc.... both practices gave me a base for street
photography.
Lluis