Subject: [Leica] Peppers
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 07:08:03 -0600

This will be a great new avenue for you.  Put in a cleaner background
whether a cove wall or something more complicated so as to not distract
from the primary object(this is the opposite of your street work where the
background provided very important information to the image).  The next
suggestion is relative as I always preferred Westons use of dark tones in
his peppers, so exposing for a negative that can be printed dark while
retaining highlights or using bleach on the highlights on the finished
print.

This is not meant as a negative comment on your presented image.  I like
the image.  However, hearing how another person sees the image can help you
improve whether following the suggestions or deciding that your vision is
going in a different direction and to work on that vision.