Subject: [Leica] Retirement
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 16:17:00 -0600

Enjoy your "official" retirement.  Possibly start some fine art family
photos not quite so explicit as Sally Mann but you have the farm as
background and the generations will value the time and place well
recorded.  It did put Sally on the map and has made her a good living.  Not
sure how her children feel about some of the images as they enter college
and the old stuff comes up on Instagram.