Subject: [Leica] Comparison of 4 noise reduction programs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 16:07:00 -0400

Howard,  I am coming to believe that the software is very variable based on
the images rendered.   It is why my original post made little comment.   I
have found that different images from the same camera are rendered very
differently at so far random results.   That is why I have three different
programs other than lightroom.

Now,  whatever you do,  do not shoot with the. 11 monochrome.   Folks here
at LSI are showing amazing images at 80000 ISO.