Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 11:38:16 -0800

Don.? Another nice series.?? The century plant in B&W is very nice
especially when viewed large.? Wonderful textures.? And Linear is
wonderfully captured.? I might crop some of the left to remove some of
the distracting lighter background from maybe a fence post.? Thanks for
sharing.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson