Subject: [Leica] Firsts shots of 2023
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 14:02:43 +0100

Hi Don,

Indeed!, the defect you see is due to several causes. I had that film in the
camera for a long time, I think since November, I developed it with expired
D-76 that I had in stock solution for two months. The development turned out
to be a disaster, a film with high veil content, no contrast and super weak
and transparent. In the scanned edition I tried to save as much as possible
these defects as far as possible and it is better to forget this bad
experience.

Cheers
Lluis