Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 03:53:50 -0600

On Jan 1, 2023, at 3:45 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> This was the last week at work in 2022, and the week of the winter
solstice and Christmas. We celebrated alone for the first time in many
years, but it was OK. I did a lot of cycling, taking advantage of nice
weather, and also attended a choir performance, had some fun at the office,
and generally enjoyed the week. It?s all here:

> http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3846 <
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3846>

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
That shrimp-bean dish made my mouth water.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978