Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 08:08:22 -0600

Hi Douglas.  These things work cash and carry.  The truly valuable items
are already removed by family or the estate to the appropriate sales
outlet(auction house etc.).  I did find one art book of Sci Fi art; think
Conan the Barbarian or Doc Savage.  We mostly use these as vehicles to see
parts of Austin that we wouldn't normally visit.

There was a substantial collection of music related to the film industry as
well as a very large collection of LGBTQ+ art and historical items that was
of interest to many in the crowd.