Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 05:30:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week is all from an estate sale we attended
Saturday.  We went mostly because the estate belonged to a UT professor of
visual arts and the home was in old West Austin(property values deep 7
figures).  Our first image is of some early arrivees who seemed well
prepared to wait:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/early+to+the+line+and+prepared.jpg.html

This person seemed to have the force with her:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Strong+force+applied.jpg.html

Our host saying he was opening the gate; please not the forest of the home
in the background:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Junior+Aide+calling+time.jpg.html

The line and instructions on how the process would work:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/explaining+the+rules.jpg.html

The Emcee is a very well known personage in Austin and is quite
affluent(able to navigate in all social circles) yet demonstrates White,
educated, independant, resplendent, and democratic.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/epitomizing+Austin+Weird.jpg.html

Of course, all of the preceding was just to get you from the front gate to
the front door to wait some more:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Pink+Bikini+long+line.jpg.html

All the best.

--