Subject: [Leica] Topaz applications
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 05:51:31 -0600

I have found AI, denoise, and gigapixel to be very useful.  I tend to use
AI for general sharpening and demoise as a first use that gets the job
done.  Denoise is a better at reducing noise but not needed most of the
time.  I find Gigapixel useful as sometimes what most appeals to me in an
image I took was a wee little bit of the frame that is too small to be used
even on the web.  It also allow me to carry a 20mm as a primary carry lens
and feel fairly confident I can use the images.