Subject: [Leica] Topaz applications
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 07:02:02 +0100

I recently bought Topaz Sharpen AI and have been using it on some images,
with good results. Now Topaz has a promotion (silly Cyber Monday BS, but
still), where I can get Topaz Photo AI, Gigapixel AI and Denoise AI for ?109.

The price is right, but will those apps be worth it? I am not referring to
the money, but rather the additional steps in the workflow. Gigapixel does
not seem useful since I cannot remember when I last wanted to enlarge a
photo, but will the others bring me added results that are worthwhile?

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu