Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 04:58:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  Every year we volunteer at project turkey: a group
dedicated to feeding thousands on Thanksgiving.  The images are limited as
I was there to unload trucks and keep the line moving not to take pictures.

The first set is a group of volunteers who take frozen turkeys, thaw them,
take the items stored inside the cavity, and season the turkeys before
smoking them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/frozen+turkeys+to+seasoning+line+prep.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Moving+the+turkey+to+the+seasoning+line.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/removing+the+plastic+thingy+holding+the+legs+together.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/One+way+to+get+to+the+gizzard.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/seasoning+the+turkeys.jpg.html

The smoking part is mostly waiting.  I like this smoker for his exposed
character.  He has been a reliable smoker since I have been volunteering:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/getting+ready+to+check+the+turkeys+on+the+smoker.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don