Subject: [Leica] Topaz applications
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:19:58 -0600

I find Gigapixel useful on many of my older images that were scanned as
early as 1994.   Back then the hard drives were small, scanners slow, and
sending images over modems took some time.  The result is I have hundreds
of images scanned that are only about 300-500 pixels high. Add that to my
terrible negative filing system, it is often easy to take a nicely scanned
older image and blow it up to modern viewing sizes.   Because of my
camera?s low light performance, I rarely find noise an issue but I do have
some cause, and Denise works much better than PS for that.
I think Photo AI is a combo of all the others.  I don?t have it and so far
don't think I need it.

SonC