Subject: [Leica] John Lee
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 09:35:59 -0500

Thank you, Victor, for letting us know.  I will miss John Lee.  I saw him
many times at the NYC LUG meetings and dinners and we communicated
occasionally by e-mail.  He wrote me every time he ran across something he
thought I might be interested in reading.  I'm not traveling these days,
but when I do, New York will not be the same without a visit with John.

Tina