Subject: [Leica] John Lee
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:00:47 +0000 (UTC)

About a week and a half ago I had the sad circumstance of letting Brian Reed
know of John's death. John and I used to communicate regularly about twice
or more a month and when I had not heard from him for an extended period I
began to worry. I could not reach him on his cell He always called me back
when I left a message. I decided to find out what, if anything was wrong. I
knew he had a niece of whom he was justifiably proud. but I didn't even know
her name. She had earned herself a clerkship with the late Supreme Court
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and I started there by checking who had clerked
for her. I found the name Rebecca Lee who had clerked for her and found that
there were several Rebecca Lees who were attorneys. Through the process of
elimination, by calling them one by one, I finally reached John's niece in
San Francisco? She was sorry to inform me that John had passed away in late
September. We should all remember John fondly- he was a wonderfully warm
person, who was absolutely dedicated to The LUG. Bests: vroger (Victor Roger
Rubin).

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] John Lee)
Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] John Lee)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] John Lee)