Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2022: four portraits with the OM4T
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 08:00:23 +0530

Nice, I especially like the couple in the pool. I suggest that you
experiment with the Topaz Sharpen AI settings to both apply selective
sharpening and/or remove the grain, if you wish. It is very easy to do, the
AI is really quite effective in masking subjects, as well as inverting
masks.

Cheers
Jayanand