Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/10/2022: four portraits with the OM4T
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 19:19:43 +0200

My current love in the camera world is the Olympus OM4T, and I have been
using it quite a bit this year. I am cheating with these 4 images because
they were taken over the summer, but I just scanned the resulting negatives
this week. I have also been using them as test images for the Topaz AI
Sharpen software, which I just let do its auto thing from within Lightroom.

In any event, here are four portraits, all taken with the OM4T, and all
(with one exception) with the 35-70mm lens I recently acquired.

Eri, my favourite model:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bCmvbCJ/A
Film: Ilford XP2 Super

A growing family:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Jb4mWPH/A
Film: Fomapan 100

Edinburgh Fringe:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-MTmsCWH/A
Film: Fuji Acros

Pensive woman:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-trVdpW5/A
Film: Ilford HP5 Plus

I have been discussing films with Lluis, and he is right in saying that HP5+
is good in medium format but lacking in 35mm. That is also my conclusion.
From now on, I will use Fuji Acros and Fomapan 100 when I want slow film,
and Ilford Delta 400 or Fomapan 400 for medium speed.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain