Subject: [Leica] Fixed focus tab, taiko photos, want off-brand replacement M9 battery
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:17:27 +0000

International shipping of Li-Ion batteries is usually frowned upon?.

john

From: LUG <lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org> on behalf of
Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com>
Date: Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 11:53
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc: Peter Cheyne <peter.cheyne at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Fixed focus tab, taiko photos, want off-brand
replacement M9 battery
Peter, thanks for the kind words.

I have two M9 batteries and a travel charger. The LUG is still a family,
even though I don't participate. I will sell them cheap, drop me an email
and we can arrange. Shipping will be $10 US Priority Mail

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com