Subject: [Leica] The Storm
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 15:25:58 +0000

Far more than that ?.  Our commercial gas was 2.7p/unit just over a year
ago, we thought it had gone up a lot when it went to 6.6p last December.
This December it is nearly 38p/unit....

john

?On 24/12/2022, 02:37, "LUG on behalf of Brian Reid"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of reid at
mejac.carlsbad.ca.us> wrote:

    I remember several decades ago being told that heating Canterbury
    Cathedral for Christmas services cost ?500 per hour. Given the heating
    cost situation in the UK it is probably twice or thrice that now.