Subject: [Leica] Warning to iPhone users..... Thanks Apple......
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:20:50 +0200

Thanks for this, Brian. I am not commenting on the photography bit, but
rather the second half of your message. I will share the specification
document with my daughter who, in desperation due to the Covid pandemic,
started studying her second degree in 2020, in computer science. I am sure
she will enjoy this.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman