Subject: [Leica] Warning to iPhone users..... Thanks Apple......
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 07:13:33 +0530

This document is just like one I just signed for investing in an Alternate
Investment Fund a few days ago which ran to 390 pages of CYA clauses. Why
they cannot distill it into one sentence reading ?We are not responsible for
our own actions, no matter what happens? is beyond me!

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad