Subject: [Leica] OT: playing a slideshow in an endless loop--how?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:00:54 +0200

Later this week, we have an event at work, celebrating the 10th anniversary
of the establishment of the department in which I work. We decided to
exhibit about 150 photographs that I have taken over the years during our
various meetings and other functions, to be displayed on big screens outside
the large meeting room, so people can look at them during coffee breaks and
lunch.

I have all the pictures, sized correctly and all that. Now the challenge is
to find a way to create a standalone slideshow (e.g. an MP4 file) that can
be played on any computer, with each photo on the screen for 3 seconds
before moving on to the next one, and once all photos have been displayed,
automatically go back to the beginning.

I know I can import the photos into Powerpoint, but then it has to be slide
by slide, rather tedious. Same with Adobe Express. I wonder if there is some
batch solution.

TIA for any help.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman