Subject: [Leica] OT: playing a slideshow in an endless loop--how?
From: meino at innerside.demon.nl (Meino de Graaf)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 13:04:52 +0200

In Lightroom it is easy, just create a slideshow from the selected
photos and export it as a video. One of the parameters that can be set
is the time a picture has to be shown. In the export of the video you
can chose the format (72p, 1080p etc). For the display you can use VLC
which can automaticly repeat a mp4 file.

Regards Meino