Subject: [Leica] A bit OT, but I need advice
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 15:50:33 -0500

Normally I don't recommend Nikon USA service but for this bit of tear down
and rebuild I would send it to Nikon.  The shutter will have to come out
and possibly the sensor and then there is the alignment of the focus sensor.

You have a pro level camera that needs to be put back to factory specs.
 0.02