Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] OT: TVs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 10:10:08 -0700

The definition of our content goes up all the time.   Precision Camera in
Austin is selling a fair number of 8k enabled cameras for YouTube content
creators and vbloggers.  So the higher resolution screens will be useful
going forward.

A comment was made about unnatural look: that is mostly a creation of the
demo floor.   A few minutes doesn't in the menu will provide the saturation
and contrast you prefer.