Subject: [Leica] the 35 f2 tta asph is freaking astounding
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (jshulman at judgecrater.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 13:14:38 -0400

Here's an alternative:
I acquired the Light Lens Lab's clone of an 8-element Summicron 35 and love
it!   Compact, well-executed, and results are indistinguishable from one of
the originals, save for a smidge more contrast (probably due to a new single
coating, rather than a slightly deteriorating sixty year old drip coating.)
It ain't cheap--about 3-4x what a tta costs--but you get what you pay for.

Jim