Subject: [Leica] Facebook Jail
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (jshulman at judgecrater.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 10:41:09 -0500

The inanity of social media censorship is dumbfounding.   A friend in
Baltimore is a classical pianist, and his YouTube videos or Beethoven
sonatas have routinely been pulled as violating the copyrights of Warner
music.   He appeals, noting that a) the performance is his and b)
Beethoven's been gone for about two centuries, long after even America's
absurd copyright laws.   The video's always reinstated, and then the next
one's blocked due to Warner's claims against Mozart and Clementi.

Jim