Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 05:00:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  I am back to working off past images.  This week is
primarily back in April.  We were still somewhat damp from spring rains so
the foliage is lush.  The first image is of a healthy vine:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/grapevine+on+the+diagonal.jpg.html

The primrose were especially happy this spring and there were bands in
almost every yard or field:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/invasion+of+the+primroses.jpg.html

These seemed to be almost everywhere as well:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/radial+symmetry_001.jpg.html

Same plant just more water and light so blooming:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/front+row.jpg.html

Found in an alley:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/bars+and+vines.jpg.html

Darwin at work with vines: