Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 50 (1979–94) , need replacement focussing tab
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 13:27:08 +0900

Barely get a chance to post here these last years, but still a Leica user,
and still skim through the messages.

The other week, I took my M9 and 50mm tabbed Summicron from my Toyo dry
cabinet, packed it in my camera bag, later took it out, then saw the tab
was missing. Was there only one tabbed Summicron 50? Anyway, it is the
1979?1994 model. It  can only be in the room where the cabinet it, the bag,
or the car, but I can't find the little thingummy.

Can these be sourced? IIf not, is there a decent interim stick on tab to
use until I decide to send it in for repair?

All best,

Peter
Shimane, Japan

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] Summicron-M 50 (1979–94) , need replacement focussing tab)