Subject: [Leica] Summicron-M 50 (1979–94) , need replacement focussing tab
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:43:34 +0900

I love tenkara fishing but haven't managed to do it for years. Besides
being busy with a growing family (and work), we've moved to Shimane
and I haven't found out the tenkara spots, apart from once, when we
went camping in the canyons last year. Still, I've taken the kids out
to the lake and the sea. Catching horse mackerel off teh pier is easy
enough for kids and we all had fun. Delicious too, with a marniere!

That Michaels Leica Parts tab looks decent. Think I'll likely go with
that one. Many thanks!

There is
also:https://www.shapeways.com/product/W9X3QLDN3/leica-50mm-summicon-v4-1979-1994-focustab?optionId=65453216&li=marketplace

I hope you?re still tenkara fishing.