Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 05:32:00 -0600

Greetings to all.   Thank you for letting me stray a bit from the follies
the past week or so.  This week we return to the grand form project
beginning with this one of steel teeth:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/shark+teeth.jpg.html

I believe I walked by this one before they were finished but it is still
very strong:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/probably+unfinished.jpg.html

There is a series of like minded panels painted on steel leading up to the
main entrance.  This had been in business a very long time by US standards
so perhaps advertising the sort of meals available.  Definitely not a
TexMex place:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Parking+side+of+a+now+closed+traditional+Mexican+Restaurant.jpg.html

Back down on Congress I stuck my head in a construction door and saw this
probably about to be remodeled:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Muse.jpg.html

Seeing this will put you on the west campus:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/West+UT+Campus+mural.jpg.html

I remember this was four frames stitched but I really can't recall where;
possibly geotagging has some use;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/geography+of+TX+as+a+graphical+rep.jpg.html

All the best.

--