Subject: [Leica] Lluis - thinking of both of you
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:42:15 +0100

Dear Lluis, I hope everything goes well and your wife gets through the
infection without significant symptoms, as I did back in January. Since you
are not positive, at least you can get out for walks etc. although I imagine
you will avoid crowds for now.

We are supposed to fly to New York on Friday, subject to a negative test on
Thursday, so I am being quite careful this week.

Un abrazo,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu