Subject: [Leica] Lluis - thinking of both of you
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:39:10 +0100

Thank you all for your kind messages and advice. As several of you have
commented it is a matter of patience and prudence, of course we are in
separate rooms and isolated from each other. At home I have a lot of things
to do, as Tina says to go through old files and maybe look for some motifs
around my house. We have to be positive, out of the 10 days of quarantine
almost one day has passed and there are only 9 days left!

Have a happy holiday season with your families and take care of yourselves!

Saludos cordiales!
Lluis