Subject: [Leica] Anyone out there
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 14:02:39 +0100

I am still here, but this Christmas will not be for us the best, yesterday
my wife was diagnosed Covid positive, fortunately I don't have it, but it
will force us to 10 days of quarantine. We are both vaccinated and
fortunately the symptoms are not serious.

Best wishes to all of you for a Merry Christmas and a better 2022!
Lluis