Subject: [Leica] Guatemala
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:13:39 -0500

Thanks, Don.  I appreciate your taking a look and commenting.  The recent
scans are the 61852 ones, from about page 33 to the end.  These have been
edited down from over 36,000 slides and I still have thousands more to
scan.  40 years of taking about 300 rolls a trip and often more than one
trip a year really adds up!!  I doubt I will ever go back and rescan the
earlier ones even though my scanning has improved since I did them.  I have
many more countries to go after I finish Guatemala.

You are right that the market wants very saturated colors.  That's what
attracts attention and sells.  For use for raising money for the agencies
in Guatemala, the colors would be toned down a little, but not much.
Guatemala is a very colorful country with the most colorful people I've
found anywhere.

Thanks for looking!!  Check back when you have time as I'll be adding more
all the time.  61853 - Guatemala Families is coming up next.

Tina