Subject: [Leica] Guatemala
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 17:00:29 -0600

There are far too many to make competent comments.  The Lake Atitlan images
as landscapes generally work very well.  Your immediately following market
images are of very mixed impact.  As I don't know your particular market
any comments I make will not be too helpful.  You have indicated in the
past that many of your commercial sales are in the educational market so
what to me is inconsequential might perfectly indicate the culture in terms
of hair style or child rearing or clothing adaptation.

I will say that on my screen the contrast can get quite high on some of the
images; not commenting on saturation as the yarn choices made are on the
vivid side.  Again, publishers might want that as printing might bring down
contrast.

Your medical series was impactful as you seemed to concentrate on very
small gatherings centered on doctor/patient. These probably have a great
deal of human impact as well as documentary substance.

As I delve further on a decent screen I will add as seems necessary.

I have a great deal of faith that you know your market and have chosen
well.  I do know that when confronted with thousands of images and worried
about a possibly very unwell spouse sometimes best editorial judgement is
weakened.

Truly, all the best and there are far more winners than can be easily be
counted.