Subject: [Leica] Film and Digital
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 13:18:27 +0000

I always shot 6x6 or sheet film, my digital usage has not changed much - I
still look at and think about what I am shooting and take few shots...

john

?On 29/08/2021, 12:16, "LUG on behalf of Peter Dzwig"  wrote:

    It's always a trade-off. For thoughtful photography nothing beats film,
    IMHO, with only 36 exposures you need to think about what you are doing.
    With digital it is too tempting to shoot away, safe in the idea that you
    are very unlikely to flood a modern SD card.

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Film and Digital)