Subject: [Leica] Monitors
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:03:24 +0000

It has 2x HDMI and 2x DisplayPort that with the DVI will allow you to run up
to 5 monitors (card permitting)...

john

?On 29/07/2021, 04:14, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Guys,

    I bought a new computer because my old one was old and running out of
space
    on all internal drives.  This is the one I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PY4XRD9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    I didn't notice until I got it all set up that there is only one monitor
    hook-up.  I have always used 2 monitors and I really am constrained
trying
    to fit all of Photoshop and LR tools and pallets on one screen.

    Is there any way I can hook up another monitor?  I bought this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DU4LS3K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    But it says it is not compatible with my graphics card.

    This is a gaming computer.  Surely gamers use 2 monitors.

    Help???

    Tina

    --
    Tina Manley