Subject: [Leica] Monitors
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:58:36 -0500

Probably the best way are the display port outputs, you can daisy chain one
monitor to the other monitor, or you can use hdmi, or dvi ports, in any
combination.  You don?t need that adapter, nor anther monitor card.  Some
monitors even run off the usb 3 ports.

That?s a fine computer. It?s similar to the one I have at work.

If you want, maybe tomorrow we can talk about it on the phone.

Sonny.

--

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Monitors)