Subject: [Leica] Windows 11
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 11:40:29 -0500

Douglas, Jayanand, and Other Windows Devotees,

My son, a retired computer systems analyst, has been looking into the
Win 11 migration on behalf of his brother, who still runs Win 10,
recommends a close perusal of this Microsoft site, including the info at
the bottom of the page. It gives system requirements and allows the
downloading of a check program to test compatibility of your machine
with Win 11. Recent factory-built computers may have the chip for TPS
2.0 compatibility (my son's did), but home-built systems probably do not.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11