Subject: [Leica] Windows 11
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 17:28:39 +0530

Douglas,
Just buy a new machine, with specs a bit better than what you require at
present, which will last you for the next decade. All electronic items have
to be replaced at some point in time, otherwise you are just being
pennywise and pound foolish. The biggest chunk of your budget should go
into the monitor, which can last you a very long time. If you are serious
about post processing get one which has a visible colour gamut that covers
SRGB and Adobe RGB.

Cheers
Jayanand