Subject: [Leica] Leica 135mm Apo Telyt M
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:57:22 -0700

I thought this group would appreciate the results of this telephoto
comparison test.  The question was, between my Canon 70 - 200 f/4 L series
lens at 200mm and my Leica 135mm, which could actually render distant
details the best.  Both were on a Sony a7c.  The Leica 135 won.   And this
was at optimum apertures and center.  Off axis and wide open the
differences would be more pronounced.   (The Canon zoom will soon be on
eBay.)

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica 135mm Apo Telyt M)