Subject: [Leica] Picking up old lenses
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 08:43:17 -1000

Speaking of the TE ( 90mm F2.8 Tele-Elmarit), I just picked up a 90mm F4
Elmar-C lens for the Leica CL camera.

It will be used on my Sony A7.? It is significantly less costly then the TE.

It has a different optical design, still 4 elements.

I am interested in how it performs compared to its Big Brother.

Not that this lens uses a different rear mounting flange, and I think the
6bit coding replacement flanges will be too thin for it....(wrong focus)

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com